The Hotel Imperial, also known as Imperial, Wien or simply The Imperial, is a five-star luxury hotel in Vienna, Austria.
The building was designed by architect Arnold Zenetti and built under the direction of Heinrich Adam in 1863. Initially, it was planned as a city palace (Stadtpalais) of Duke Philipp of Württemberg and his spouse Duchess Marie Therese. However, the Duke and the Duchess did not like their new home very much and, after having moved there in 1866, sold it only five years later. For the Universal Exhibition it was converted into a hotel in 1873. The original architecture is still very much in evidence and is an integral part of the luxurious atmosphere.